MAX MUSCLE (8 week training program for muscle growth)
Vanlig pris 1.497 kr
BUILD MUSCLE, BOOST YOUR PERFORMANCE!
WHY TRAIN THE MAX MUSCLE PROGRAM?
- You will BUILD MUSCLE.
- You will get STRONGER.
- You will perform BETTER.
WHAT IS MAX MUSCLE?
- Max Muscle is an effective 8 week strength training program for muscle growth.
- You will train 3 full body training sessions per week.
- Each workout consists of 3 exercises - a push, a pull and a leg exercise.
- The program follows a linear progression model, meaning you will progressively add more weight to the exercises you train.
- You will be challenged by 2 specific methods. An eccentric focused method, and an isometric focused method.
- The program consists of 2 phases. In the first phase you will be challenged by an eccentric focused method for the main exercise of each session. In the second phase, you will be challenged by an isometric method for the main exercise of each session.
- Max Muscle is a strength training program that is fairly minimalistic. Meaning, you will not perform many exercises to achieve your goal of muscle growth. Rather, you will do what is necessary to pack on some serious muscle!
WHO IS THE PROGRAM FOR?
- For athletes who want to pack on some serious muscle.
- For personal trainers who want to have an effective muscle building program ready to use with their clients.
CAN ADD-ON PROGRAM BE USED WITH MAX MUSCLE?
- Max Muscle provides the stress you need for full body muscle growth, but:
- If you want to work on other areas besides muscle growth, or target specific body parts, you can use any ADD ON program as well. (For example, ARMED-UP to specifically target and develop the biceps, triceps and shoulders).
WHAT KIND OF EQUIPMENT IS NEEDED?
- A power rack.
- A weight bench.
- Barbell, weight plates and dumbbells.
- A stepper (you can also use weight plates or something similar)
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET:
- After purchase, you will receive a PDF-file, which includes:
- Program overview with guidelines for how to follow the program.
- A simple and detailed description of the 8 week training program. (2 x 4 week phases.)
- Video links to all exercises in the program, so you know exactly how to perform each exercise.
- Images of all exercises, for a handy refresher during the workouts.